Saturday, November 22, 2008

Where to begin?

We'll just get the bad news out of the way. Eric was laid off on Monday November 10th, along with 4 others from his work. We are pretty devastated by the news, but we are hopeful that we will find work quickly. So, please keep us in your prayers and my parents also, my Parents are searching also. If you hear of anything in the IT industry please let us know. I am also now back in the hunt for graphic/website work, either full time or a freelance project.

Good News! We are all healthy and planning on a great Thanksgiving with my folks and sister. Sydney is doing great also, she has reached 15lbs! This is a little on the small side, but doctor said she is growing great and to keep up the good work. She had her first cold this week and was pretty pitiful, with her little cough and runny nose and eyes. Below is a picture of her in her new hat I crocheted the other night. She has a matching blanket that I completed while I was pregnant. If anyone is interested in a cute hat let me know, for a small fee :) you can have an original and choose your own colors too!


We are enjoying our time together and we know that God has a plan. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers and from the Theall's Happy Turkey Day!


Thanksgiving Prayer
Our Heavenly Father, as we approach this day set aside to give thanks for all the blessings that You have given to us, help us to remember the most important blessings...
The blessings of Family, The strength of Friendship, the joy of Life, and the Peace in You.
Help us to remember to give thanks not only on this day, but everyday.
Help us, also, to remember that the gifts You have given to us were meant to be shared with others.
Lord, we love you and we thank you for our lives. Amen.

4 comments:

Dr. Theall said...

We're sorry to hear about Eric losing his job. We keep praying that things will get better without too many people getting hurt. We are adding you all to our list of prayers. The hat is very cute. Maybe you will get some takers - it seems to be a good year for homemade gifts. Sidney is adorable.

Cindy said...

Oh no! I hope he is able to find another job quickly. If he wants I can send his resume around to some IT people I know.

How much do you charge to make a hat? I'd love one for Claire.

Michelle Carney said...

We're praying for you!

Mrs.B said...

You're on our prayer list too! I hope everyone finds work very soon!