Wednesday, July 27, 2016

New Memories

We have now made it to Oregon and are visiting with my Grandma Kay. She is the sweetest most kind Christian woman and has always been there for my family. I feel so blessed that we were able to spend time with her and make new memories. Grandma Kay is a very accomplished seamstress and sewed many outfits for my sister and I when we were young and now she is creating beautiful pieces for my children. They are always so excited to open the brown paper wrapped packages. 
Grandma Kay was very excited to ride with us to visit Crater Lake. She grew up in Oregon and explored the area around Crater Lake with her family and it was great to hear her stories and show us the sights. Crater Lake is another park that cannot be fully captured in photos and must be explored. The water is a blue color like no other and the surrounding mountains are stunning. And yes, that is snow at the end of June.





No comments: